It’s pretty straightforward. All you have to do is write a review of my book, Karma, in less than 300 words and the most well-written review, according to the judge, will win a £15 Amazon voucher. You don’t need to have bought the book to enter, but you do need to have read the book – believe me, we’ll know if you haven’t! Also, and I can’t stress this enough, you don’t even have to enjoy the book to win: positive and negative reviews are welcome, and will be given equal consideration. Can’t say fairer than that, but if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Have fun, and best of luck!
* Entries should have the word ‘Competition’ in the email subject field, and be submitted to email@example.com
* Closing date is noon, Friday, 4 May 2007 – no entries will be considered after this time. No responsibilty can be accepted for entries that do not arrive or cannot be opened/read.
* Entries can be sent as word documents/attachments or within the body of an email.
* Entry is limited to one per person, and must be submitted by email. Email address given will be used to send prize to successful contestant, and will not be used for any other purpose. Email addresses will not be retained following judging.
* Entry is open to anyone within the UK who has read the book, except employees or relatives of Henry’s Books.
* There is no cash/voucher alternative. The prize of a £15 Amazon voucher will be emailed to the winner within two weeks of the closing date.
* The winner will be notified by email, within one week of the closing date, and will be announced on my Blog the following week.
* The winning entry will be the review deemed to be the most well-written, in the opinion of the judge. The judge’s decision is final, and discussion will not be entered into. Names and email addresses will be removed from reviews, prior to judging, to ensure fairness. The name of the independent judge will be released, on request.
* By entering this competition, entrants accept that their names/reviews may be published and/or used in promotion related to the book, Karma.
* BookForce and its subsidiaries have no involvement in this promotion. Any questions can be addressed to the competition email address.